Lakhs of Customers
Easy and Fast Shipping
No fixed costs. Pay when you sell
Secure and timely payments
24/7 services to help you through every step of selling online
Guaranteed Lowest Prices
FREE India Wide Shipping
SAFE SHOPPING Guarantee
Red Sandalwood with the common names red sanders, red saunders, protect it Yerra Chandanam, Chenchandanam, red sandalwood, Rakta Chandana, and saunders wood. The wood is traditionally considered not aromatic. However, in recent years there has been a marked uptick in the use of red sandalwood as a component of incense, especially in the west.
Visit : Red Sandalwood
RK Seeds Red Sandalwood Seeds , Red Sandel , Lal Chandan , Pterocarpus santalinus Seeds , Redsandal Tree Seeds , Red Sandalwood tree Seeds plantation.
1. Pterocarpus santalinus also known as Red Sanders ,Red Sanderswood, Red Saunders, Rakta chandana (Indian), Lal Chandan, Ragat Chandan, Rukhto Chandan, Undum.
2. Pterocarpus santalinus commonly known as Red Sandalwood, is a native and endemic to India. Timber is highly demanded domestically and internationally, and especially in East Asian countries.
3. Red sandalwood timber is used for carvings, furniture, poles, and house posts. The rare “wavy” grain variant is highly valued for its acoustic properties and is used to make musical instruments.
4. No.of Seed per kg. : 900 to 1250.
5. Germination period / Time taken for germination : 15 to 21 days
6. Germination Percentage : 60 to 70 %
7. No. of Seedlings per Kg of Seeds : 230 to 250 No.
Add a comment